Rules: Read the character description and come up with a clever name. You can submit just a first name, just a last name, or both.
How to Enter: You may enter five ways.
- Email your name choice to firstname.lastname@example.org. Put Name Contest in the subject line.
- Tweet me at www.twitter.com/boonebrux
- Go to my Facebook Author Page at www.facebook.com/BooneBrux/Author
At the left side of the page, click on the Contact Boone button and put your answer in the Message section.
- On my website, www.boonebrux.com you can enter by sending me a message from my Contact Boone page.
- Last, but not least, you may enter from my blog, www.boonebrux.blogspot.com
Just click on Contact Me at the upper right corner of the sidebar and send me your entry.
How will the name be chosen?
- Every entry will be considered and chosen through a process of elimination by myself and other Entangled Publishing editors, including Heather Howland, Libby Murphy, and Kerry Vail.
- In case of a tie, the winner will be randomly drawn.
What will I win?
- The character in Kiss of the Betrayer will be given your contest entry name and you will receive a glowing acknowledgment in the book, praising your brilliance and creativity.
- Your contribution will be heralded throughout the land on several blogs, including my personal blog, website, Facebook and the Entangled Publishing blog.
- You will receive a signed copy of Shield of Fire and Kiss of the Betrayer when released.
- $50 gift card to Amazon
So let your creativity flow and name this character.
- Female, approximately 29 years of age
- Sturdy and curvaceous, medium height, long brown hair and hazel eyes
- Profession: Prostitute, works the docks.
- Private Life: Poor, Single mother with three children, 12, 4, and five months.
- Redeeming Qualities: Strong, resourceful, has a good heart, would rather sell her body than accept charity, a good mother, fearless, smart, streetwise, rolls with the punches.
- Less Redeeming Qualities: Stubborn, too curious for her own good, has associations with a lot of unsavory people.
- Significance in the book: This character is slated to become a major secondary character, appearing throughout the rest of the series.